I had a strange dream
Last night I had a weird dream which pieces are no longer quite as clear as before.
Towards the end, I got a cool haircut, black and blue.
We were making a movie with an actress who was very unhappy with the film. All I can remember now is a bit towards the end where the last scene is her funeral but then after the funeral, she comes out of the casket and there's a dance number. The choir at the front starts dancing and singing with her.
There was also an orange dragon which we had to revise to make look more friendly as it was a representation of her character in the movie.
Then I got went to the back and got a haircut from the style team and they asked what the style was called. I looked in the mirror and said "Betty Woop" and then the alarm woke me up.
Comments
Post a Comment